1. Carefully brush graham cracker crust with egg white (gently, so crust doesnt crack). Bake in 375 degree oven for 5 min. Remove, let cool.
2. In the meantime, in a large heat-resistant bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
3. Add fresh lime juice and lime zest to gelatin mixture.
4. With wire whisk, stir in yogurt
5. With wooden spoon, fold in whipped topping.
6. Transfer mixture to prepared, cooled crust. Refrigerate overnight, or at least 2 hours.
(Use the crust's plastic cover, flipped over so it makes a dome, as the lid, to keep pie fresh while chilling. Lid also makes this pie easy to transport to a gathering.)
7. Slice and serve into 8 pieces: garnished with thin lime slice, if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (110g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 65 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.2g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.5g|
|Cholesterol 5.3mg||2 %|
|Sodium 152.7mg||5 %|
|Potassium 147.4mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.6g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 26g|
|Protein 4.2g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 184
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.