1. Beat the yolk of 4 eggs and the white of 1 until thick.
2. Add milk and beat again. Add juice and beat again.
3. Beat 3 egg whites until dry and fold into mixture.
4. Pour into pie baked shell.
5. Separate 2 eggs, beat the whites with 2 tbsp sugar until stiff and forms peaks. Spread on top and bake until meringue is brown.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1139g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 298 (23%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 33.1g||44 %|
|Saturated Fat 20.8g||104 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 133.3mg||41 %|
|Sodium 8137.9mg||281 %|
|Potassium 2339.4mg||62 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 208.2g||61 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 207.9g|
|Protein 48.8g||70 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1295
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.