1. Heat wok/stir-fry pan.
2. Whisk the 2 eggs with a little bit of oil and add to wok; working with a wooden spatula, separate into small pieces; remove from wok and set aside.
3. Cut pork into small thin strips; season with soy sauce and sugar; add a little oil to the wok and stir-fry pork until cooked through; remove from wok and set aside.
4. Heat 3-4 Tbsp corn oil in the wok and add kimchi; fry until translucent.
5. Stir in rice and mix well.
6. Lower heat and fold in eggs, pork, green onions, sesame seeds and fish cake strips.
7. Season with salt and red pepper to taste.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (299g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 650 (50%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 72.2g||96 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.6g||38 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 40.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 20.3g|
|Cholesterol 123.6mg||38 %|
|Sodium 114.4mg||4 %|
|Potassium 301.2mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 137.7g||41 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.5g||22 %|
|Sugars, other 132.3g|
|Protein 20.7g||30 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1290
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.