1. Fry the mince in a saucepan, in my opinion you do not need to add oil.
2. Once brown take the mince of the heat and drain.
Preparation of ingredients
a) Chop the juicy tomatoes into cubes, and sprinkle with some rock salt & a generous drizzle of olive oil
b) Slice the basil into strips
c) Chop the celery into small cubes
3. Fry the celery in a little olive oil. You can also add two gloves of garlic at this point, I sometimes do, sometimes don’t so the choice is yours! But I would suggest you chop very finely.
4. Once the celery is clear, then add the lamb mince.
5. Over a moderate heat, stir in the remaining ingredients and salt and pepper to taste, Simmer over the heat for around 15 minutes.
Serve with crusty bread and pasta.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (446g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 246 (57%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.4g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.7g||54 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 73mg||22 %|
|Sodium 314.5mg||11 %|
|Potassium 997.7mg||26 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 17.1g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g||13 %|
|Sugars, other 13.7g|
|Protein 19.2g||27 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 433
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.