MISE EN PLACE: Preheat oven (top/bottom elements) to 190°C (375°F)
1) Brown ground beef in a pan. Drain fat. Add spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning. Remove from heat.
2) In a rectangular baking dish, spread a layer of sauce mixture on the bottom.
3) Spread a thin layer of ricotta cheese over the lasagne noodles and make a layer in the baking dish, ricotta-side up.
Spread a layer of sauce over the noodles.
Sprinkle a layer of mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
4) Repeat layers (ricotta-noodles, sauce, mozzarella) until all ingredients are used up. Make sure the top layer is mozzarella.
5) Cover with aluminum foil and bake (2nd from bottom) 35-45 minutes. Remove foil and bake another 15-20 minutes, until lightly browned.
6) Let stand 10 minutes before serving. (Otherwise it won't hold its shape!)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (286g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 276 (46%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 30.7g||41 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.8g||84 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.3g|
|Cholesterol 170mg||52 %|
|Sodium 756.7mg||26 %|
|Potassium 533.9mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.8g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 24.8g|
|Protein 54g||77 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 601
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.