1. in 10 inch skillet, cook ground beef, onion and garlic over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in soup and chilies.
2. Spray 3-1/2 to 4 quart slow cooker with cooking spray. Spread about 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce in the bottom of the slow cooker. Place 4 corn tortilla over sauce, overlapping and breaking in half as necessary to make an even layer. Top with 1/3 of beef mixture, spreading evenly. Drizzle with about 1/4 cup enchilada sauce. Sprinkle with 1 cup of cheese.
3. Repeat layering twice, using 3 corn tortillas and half of remaining beef mixture,enchilada sauce and cheese in each layer. Sprinkle paprika over the top.
4. Cover. Cook on low heat 4-1/2 hours to 5-1/2 hours.
5. Let stand about five minutes. Sprinkle individual servings with cilantro.
High altitude: 3500-6500 use1 can - 19oz old El Paso enchilada sauce.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (110g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 69 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.6g||10 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 49.1mg||15 %|
|Sodium 135.1mg||5 %|
|Potassium 291.5mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.4g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.6g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 1.8g|
|Protein 15.5g||22 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 144
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!