1. Cook sausages in oven (15mins @ 180 deg C). Cool, slice thinly on diagonal. Toss in medium frying pan to sear all sides.
2. Add leek, onion, garlic to large pot on medium heat. Cook, 5-8 minutes. Leeks softened, not browned.
3. Add rice, stir for 2ins till lightly toasted. Stir thru the wine & allow to evaporate. Slowly add chicken stock 1 cup at a time, allowing it to absorb before adding next - until all liquid gone & rice cooked.
4. Add sausage slices, lemon zest, butter, peas, Parmesan, tasty cheese & parsley. Season.
5. Serve hot & garnish with parsley and Parmesan.
TIP: can also be baked in heatproof dish. Add chicken stock all at once and bake at 180 deg C, 40 mins. Then add remaining ingredients.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (230g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 141 (29%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 15.6g||21 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g||30 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.1g|
|Cholesterol 87.6mg||27 %|
|Sodium 833.1mg||29 %|
|Potassium 387.5mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 66.1g||19 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 63.5g|
|Protein 17.3g||25 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 481
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!