1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In bowl, mix chopped artichoke hearts, tomato, green onion, garlic, lemon zest, salt, pepper, sugar, olive oil, and flour. Set aside.
3. Cook orzo according to package instructions. Drain orzo. Do not rinse.
4. Add orzo and chicken stock to artichoke mixture and pour into a greased casserole, spreading evenly.
5. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake in 350 F oven for 20 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (141g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 51 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 5.7g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.1g||16 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 18.5mg||6 %|
|Sodium 589.1mg||20 %|
|Potassium 215mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.1g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 9.1g|
|Protein 5g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 109
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from. Try BigOven Pro for Free for 30 days.
Keep all your recipes with free BigOven membership. Clip recipes, make grocery lists, meal plans and more!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe