1. heat oven to 350 degrees and spray loaf pan with baking spray.
2. In a large bowl blend flour, baking powder, salt and lemon zest
3. In a small bowl place blueberries and 1 tablespoon of flour. Stir to coat blueberries.
4. In mixing bowl, blend butter, add sugar, add eggs one at a time, add vanilla
5. While mixer is running, alternate between adding flour mixture and milk, ending in flour
6. Scrape down sides and gently add 1/2 of the blueberries to mixing bowl and blend by hand.
7. Pour batter in loaf pan and pour remaining blueberries over top, gently smoothing into batter.
8. Place in oven for 1 hour.
1. Add lemon juice and 2 tablespoons of sugar in a small bowl and blend until sugar dissolves.
2. Once you remove bread from oven, poke holes in top of bread using skewer or sharp knife. This will allow sugar glaze to seep down through bread.
3. Pour glaze on top
4. Let rest for 30 minutes before removing from pan
5. Sprinkle powdered sugar over top of bread
6. Keep in refrigerator or can freeze.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1032g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1071 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 119g||159 %|
|Saturated Fat 67.6g||338 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 32.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.5g|
|Cholesterol 1105.5mg||340 %|
|Sodium 7409.2mg||255 %|
|Potassium 952mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 308.8g||91 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.3g||37 %|
|Sugars, other 299.4g|
|Protein 53.2g||76 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2495
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!