1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Whisk 1/2 cup sugar, yogurt, oil, egg, 2 tsp lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla in bowl.
3. Separately, whisk flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4. Add yogurt mix to dry mix and fold in until almost blended. Fold in cranberries.
5. Combine rest of sugar and lemon zest. Sprinkle on top of muffins.
6. Bake until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (93g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 203 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.5g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g||53 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 59.3mg||18 %|
|Sodium 135.3mg||5 %|
|Potassium 92.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.4g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 23g|
|Protein 4.5g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 316
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!