1. Preheat oven to 400.
2. Whisk 1/2 cup sugar, yogurt, oil, egg, 2 tsp lemon zest, lemon juice, and vanilla in bowl.
3. Separately, whisk flour, cornmeal, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4. Add yogurt mix to dry mix and fold in until almost blended. Fold in cranberries.
5. Combine rest of sugar and lemon zest. Sprinkle on top of muffins.
6. Bake until golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (93g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 203 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 22.5g||30 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.5g||53 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 8.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.5g|
|Cholesterol 59.3mg||18 %|
|Sodium 135.3mg||5 %|
|Potassium 92.1mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.4g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 23g|
|Protein 4.5g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 316
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!