1. Combine lime juice, honey, soy sauce, garlic powder, black pepper, red hot pepper flakes in a small bowl, whisk ingredients until blended.
2. Place fish fillets in a glass flat bottomed casserole and pour marinade over. Refrigerate and marinate at least 30 minutes.
3. Preheat the broiler and broil about 3 inches from the heat until the fish flakes easily when tested with a fork, 6-8 minutes
4. Boil marinade in a saucepan. Cool and pour into a bowl to use as dipping sauce.
5. Serve, garnished with wedges of lime.
The acid in the lime juice begins to "cook" the fish, so broiling on one side only is sufficient.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (314g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 71 (20%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.9g||11 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.3g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.1g|
|Cholesterol 117.9mg||36 %|
|Sodium 405.7mg||14 %|
|Potassium 835.6mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.4g||7 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 22.9g|
|Protein 46.1g||66 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 348
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.