1. When buying the filet mignon have it sliced about 1/2 inch thick, if not possible flatten it out yourself when you get home.
2. Marinate the filet using the Maggi sauce, fresh lime juice, and olive oil (may substitute with vegetable oil).
3. Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes.
4. Heat a skillet on medium high heat, or use a George Foreman grill.
5. Place steak on skillet or grill and cook to desired temperature.
6. Eat with corn tortillas and enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (244g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 379 (66%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 42.1g||56 %|
|Saturated Fat 16.7g||84 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 18.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 149.7mg||46 %|
|Sodium 113.8mg||4 %|
|Potassium 702mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g||2 %|
|Sugars, other 1.3g|
|Protein 44.6g||64 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 573
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.