1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350F).
2. Add the lasagne sheets to a large pot of salted boiling water. Cook until al dente and drain.
3. While the lasagne is cooking, cook the onions in olive oil until soft. Add the mince and garlic and cook until browned. Add the whole tomatoes and the paste, along with the dried herbs.
4. In a bowl, mix the cottage cheese, egg and half the Parmesan together. Salt and set aside.
5. To assemble: cover the bottom of a large baking dish with cooked lasagne sheets. Over this, spoon half the cottage cheese mixture, making a layer. Scatter mozzarella over this. For the next layer, smear half the mince mixture.
6. Repeat the three layers. Cover the top with the other half of the Parmesan and any extra mozzarella and bake for 20 to 30 minutes until bubbling and golden.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (378g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 244 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 27.1g||36 %|
|Saturated Fat 11.3g||56 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 132mg||41 %|
|Sodium 913.8mg||32 %|
|Potassium 939.9mg||25 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 35.4g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g||18 %|
|Sugars, other 30.8g|
|Protein 43.8g||63 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 552
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.