1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Lightly spray muffin pan with cooking spray (like Pam).
3. Mix Bisquick and sugar in bowl with fork.
4. Slowly stir in beer in increments until you have a doughy consistency.
5. Fill muffin pans 2/3 full.
6. Cook about 15 to 20 minutes to desired brownness.
7. Butter and enjoy!
(Makes 4 to 6 rolls. Multiply as needed.)
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (127g)|
|Recipe Makes: 3 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 104 (27%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.6g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 1.5mg||0 %|
|Sodium 954.4mg||33 %|
|Potassium 132.6mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 61.2g||18 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 59.6g|
|Protein 6.2g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 386
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.