1. In a small bowl, beat eggs until frothy
2. Add garam masalaa, turmeric, red chili powder, salt & pepper in the egg mixture. Mix all the ingredients thoroughly
3. Add green chili, tomato, red pepper, and onion and mix into egg
4. In a non-stick pan, heat 1 tsp oil, then add mixture to pan
5. Simmer the flame and leave to cook for 2 minutes. Check from the downside of the omelette, whether is cooked and able to flip. Once ready, flip it over to other side.
6. Gently press it down with a ladle or spatula. Once both the sides are cooked to golden, remove from heat.
7. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with Indian roti, toast, or with any dip. Simple ketchup pairs great!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (354g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 233 (58%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 25.9g||34 %|
|Saturated Fat 8g||40 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 9.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.6g|
|Cholesterol 1088mg||335 %|
|Sodium 2692.6mg||93 %|
|Potassium 617.6mg||16 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.3g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 7.6g|
|Protein 33.8g||48 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 401
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.