1. Preheat grille to med-high.
2. Grill eggplant turning frequently until the skin is charred and the interior is tender.
3. When the eggplant is cool enough to handle, remove the skin and chop coarsely. Place in mixing bowl.
4. Add all other ingredients except salt and mix thoroughly. Set in refridgerator for at least 1 hour to marry the flavors.
5. Upon serving, season to taste w/ salt. Serve w/ pita.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (92g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 19 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 2.1g||3 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.4g||7 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.1g|
|Cholesterol 8.3mg||3 %|
|Sodium 543mg||19 %|
|Potassium 181.6mg||5 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||10 %|
|Sugars, other 2.7g|
|Protein 2.1g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 46
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!