1. Blend the dry ingredients.
2. Add the water to a bowl and gradually stir in the P.A.N. Pre-cooked Yellow Corn Flour.
3. Knead until a smooth dough is formed.
4. Place a portion of the dough on a sheet of plastic wrap and roll it out into a 3-inch disk. Place the sausage in the center, fold the dough like an envelope and roll. Repeat the process with the cheeses.
5. Fry at 325ºF until golden. Serve with your favorite sauce.
The corn dogs can be cooked on the griddle or in the oven.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (59g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 10 (17%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 1.1g||2 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.3g|
|Cholesterol 1.6mg||0 %|
|Sodium 9.7mg||0 %|
|Potassium 58mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 11.6g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 10.5g|
|Protein 1.2g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 60
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.