1. Heat the oven to 400 with a rack in the center position
2. Toss the potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet with 1 tbsp of the olive oil and a sprinkle of salt. Spread them evenly, then set a wire rack on top.
3. In a large bowl, gently combine the beef, garlic powder, onion, bread crumbs, and 3/4 cup of barbecue sauce. Shape this mixture into 4 small loaves and place them on the wire rack above the potatoes.
4. Bake the potatoes and meat loves for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, toss the green beans with the remaining olive oil and a pinch of salt.
5. Remove the pan from the oven. Brush the loaves with the remaining barbecue sauce and scatter the green beans around them. Return the pan to the oven and bake until the potatoes and beans are tender and a thermometer inserted into a meat loaf registers 150, about 12 more minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (598g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 332 (41%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 36.9g||49 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.8g||69 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.7g|
|Cholesterol 154.2mg||47 %|
|Sodium 1211.4mg||42 %|
|Potassium 1805.8mg||48 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 70.2g||21 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9g||36 %|
|Sugars, other 61.2g|
|Protein 50g||71 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 816
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!