Wonderful for breakfast or a snack
Use a mini muffin pan only.
1. Grease 12 mini muffin cups with coconut oil and pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients, except chocolate chips, in food processor and process until smooth.
3. Use small spoon to drop batter into muffin tins cups.
4. Top with chocolate chips if desired.
5. Bake for 25-30 min until done. They will be very moist. Allow to sit and cool for 5 minutes before removing with a small spoon.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (20g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 81 (79%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 10.2mg||3 %|
|Sodium 65.6mg||2 %|
|Potassium 47.8mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g||3 %|
|Sugars, other 4.5g|
|Protein 1.4g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 103
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!