1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Chill mini cheesecake pan, butter thoroughly, set aside in refrigerator.
3. To make crust, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter.
4. Using about 1/4 cup per well, press crumbs into bottoms of wells.
5. Bake crusts for ten minutes. Let cool on wire rack for an hour. Turn oven off.
6. To make raspberry filling, blend berries in blender or food processor until smooth, then press through sieve until seedless.
7. Combine raspberries, sugar, and lemon juice in a saucepan and heat until sugar dissolves.
8. Remove from heat and let cool for an hour.
9. To make cheesecake filling, whisk together sugar, vanilla, salt, and cream. Set aside.
10. Using an electric mixer on medium, beat cream cheese until mostly smooth.
11. Add sugar mixture and beat in. Add eggs and mix just until combined.
12. Put raspberry sauce in a squeezy bottle.
13. In each well, pour in 1/4 cup, then about a tablesp0on of berry. Make sure to keep the berry from reaching the edge of well. Then another 1/4 cup, then another layer of berry, then one last 1/4 cup of cheesecake batter. Try and keep about a centimeter of the well unfilled.
14. Bake for 40-45 minutes, until cakes have risen to edge of well or just above. You want the edges to be firm, but not brown, and the center to still be wiggly. Rotate pan halfway through baking time.
15. Let cakes cool in oven for 2 hours. Let cool for 2 more hours, then refrigerate overnight.
16. Carefully, pop cakes up out from wells. Using a frosting spatula, carefully remove cakes from well bottoms. Place on desired serving dishes.
16. Before serving, use remaining raspberry sauce, in a squeezy bottle, to swizzle decoratively over top of cakes. If desired, place 1 fresh raspberry atop each cake.
Don't ever make substitutions, since they tend to always go wrong.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (489g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 445 (38%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 49.5g||66 %|
|Saturated Fat 25.4g||127 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3.9g|
|Cholesterol 474.1mg||146 %|
|Sodium 484.5mg||17 %|
|Potassium 437.6mg||12 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 170.7g||50 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8.1g||32 %|
|Sugars, other 162.6g|
|Protein 18.1g||26 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1170
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!