1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Add oil and onions to skillet. Cook until tender over medium heat.
3. Mix ingredients in bowl. Add onions. Mix until blended.
4. Shape into 1-2 inch meatballs.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes on cookie sheets or add to sauce in crock pot.
160 degrees is safe for beef.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (2795g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 4449 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 494.4g||659 %|
|Saturated Fat 185g||925 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 171.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 17.8g|
|Cholesterol 1770.7mg||545 %|
|Sodium 3379.4mg||117 %|
|Potassium 7324.2mg||193 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 172g||51 %|
|Dietary Fiber 15g||60 %|
|Sugars, other 157g|
|Protein 343.9g||491 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 6935
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!