1. Grind shallots, garlic, shrimp paste and chili to fine paste
2. Heat cooking oil in a wok and stir fry the paste for 2 minutes until fragrant and brownish, medium heat
3. Add the meats and cook until shrimp is red
4. Add rice, pepper, keycap manis and soy sauce, stir fry
5. Make a hole in the centre and add egg, scramble and mix
6. Add spring onion and celery
7. Serve with fried egg on top
Add whatever meats and veggies you want. I personally like adding Chinese sausage and broccoli
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (136g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 128 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.3g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.9g||10 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 7.6g|
|Cholesterol 21.8mg||7 %|
|Sodium 229.7mg||8 %|
|Potassium 482.1mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.7g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 5.7g|
|Protein 10.9g||16 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 200
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!