goot to use is a quick setting
1. Mix together the dry ingredients.
2. Mix in water unti the water is incorporated.
3. Cover with plastic and let sit 18 hours .
4. fold toghether.
5. Cover loosely with p-lastic and rest for 15 min.
6. Turn to floured surface and cover with towel and rise 1 1/2 hours.
7. Bake for 30 minutes in dutch oven
8. remove cover and nake at 450 for additional 15 min.
9. let cool completelly
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (82g)|
|Recipe Makes: 12 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 8 (4%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0.9g||1 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.1g||1 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 2.2mg||0 %|
|Potassium 52.5mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 38.1g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 36.8g|
|Protein 6.3g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 190
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.