1. After milk has cooled to lukewarm, add crumbled yeast and sugar in pan with lid Cover and let rise 1/2 hour.
2. Cream in mixer: shortening (or all butter or all margarine), sugar, salt and 5 eggs. (Substance is curdled - - set aside.
3. Sift and measure the 5 cups flour. Put into large bowl.
4. Fold yeast mixture into shortening, sugar, salt and eggs. Add to flour and knead for 5 minutes. (Usually you will need more than 5 cups flour, according to size of eggs.) Divide dough into 5 balls, cover and set aside. While is rising, about 15 minutes, get nut mixture ready.
5. Roll dough and spread with nut mixture. Grease cookie sheet, this holds all five rolls. After they are all rolled, let rise about 10 or 15 minutes and bake. To make a shiny crust, beat one egg and brush off top of rolls before baking.
6. Bake 350 degrees 20 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1267g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 2184 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 242.7g||324 %|
|Saturated Fat 36.9g||184 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 144.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 49.3g|
|Cholesterol 36.5mg||11 %|
|Sodium 32139.6mg||1108 %|
|Potassium 3811.7mg||100 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 149.8g||44 %|
|Dietary Fiber 40.8g||163 %|
|Sugars, other 109g|
|Protein 102.6g||147 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 3012
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!