1. In a medium bowl, microwave margarine on high until it melts; about 30 seconds.
2. Stir in brown sugar, peanuts, and corn syrup. Microwave on high for four minutes. Stir in vanilla, baking soda, and salt.
3. Place popcorn in a large bowl. Pour in sugar mixture and toss until coated. Microwave on high for two minutes, then stir.
4. Line baking sheet with wax paper. Spread popcorn on baking sheet. Let cool.
5. Break popcorn into pieces.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (93g)|
|Recipe Makes: 5 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 291 (61%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 32.3g||43 %|
|Saturated Fat 14.3g||71 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.9g|
|Cholesterol 48.8mg||15 %|
|Sodium 318.7mg||11 %|
|Potassium 84.4mg||2 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.1g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 47g|
|Protein 1.2g||2 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 475
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!