1. Place mushrooms in large bowl with onion wedges, add some olive oil, salt and pepper to taste. Toss well.
2. Arrange in single layer on large shallow baking pan and roast uncovered for 15 mins at 400 degrees F
3. Stir and continue to roast for another 15-20 mins
4. Meanwhile, cut zucchini into little pieces, place into same bowl. Then add tomatoes, olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
5. Place tomatoes and zucchini on another baking sheet and roast with mushrooms for 15-20 mins OR until softened and sizzling
6. Remove vegetables from oven, combine in one large bowl. Combine balsamic vinegar, basil, and garlic and pour over vegetables. Toss lightly.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (345g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 58 (43%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.5g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g||4 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 4.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.9g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 34.8mg||1 %|
|Potassium 830.5mg||22 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.5g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.5g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 12.9g|
|Protein 5.7g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 134
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.