1) First heat a frying pan until hot and then reduce to medium temperature.
2) After mixing together all the ingredients in a blender, coat the pan with butter (olive or coconut oil), drop a spoonful onto the pan. (If you don’t have a blender just mix everything in a bowl with a spoon).
3) When bubbles start to form, place evenly on pancake about 1 tablespoon blueberries.
4) Let them set in before flipping the pancake.
5) Makes about 4-6 pancakes depending on the size.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (456g)|
|Recipe Makes: 2 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 253 (52%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 28.2g||38 %|
|Saturated Fat 17.4g||87 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 7.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 1.5g|
|Cholesterol 78.2mg||24 %|
|Sodium 557.4mg||19 %|
|Potassium 721.2mg||19 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.2g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g||19 %|
|Sugars, other 41.5g|
|Protein 16.4g||23 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 487
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!