1. In a bowl, sift together the P.A.N. Pre-cooked White Cornmeal, cornstarch, baking soda and baking powder. Set aside.
2. In a bowl, beat the eggs vigorously. Next, gradually add the buttermilk, sugar, salt, cinnamon and vanilla and blend. Gradually add the dry ingredients and stir.
3. Add the butter. Beat until all of the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
4. Grease and heat the griddle or pan on low heat, add the mixture with a ladle. Cook until small holes appear in the pancake. Flip the pancake carefully and cook the other side until golden.
5. Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve hot with maple syrup.
While the pancakes are cooking, you can keep those that are ready warm by placing them in an oven set to 212ºF.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (206g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 486 (91%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 54g||72 %|
|Saturated Fat 34.1g||171 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 14g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2g|
|Cholesterol 145.4mg||45 %|
|Sodium 471.7mg||16 %|
|Potassium 226.4mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 9.4g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 9.2g|
|Protein 5.1g||7 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 535
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.