- open and drain the tropical fruit can
- open and drain the crushed pineapple can
- open and do not drain the chunk pineapple can
- peel and slice the bananas
1. In a large mixing bowl, pour in the tropical fruit, crushed pineapple, chunk pineapple, and the sliced bananas.
2. On top of the fruit, drop in the whipped cream and fold it all together thoroughly.
3. Pour in the boxes of pudding mix and fold it all together thoroughly until uniform in color.
Place the salad into a serving bowl and dust with cinnamon sugar. If desired, place a few cherries on top to add color.
I've tried this with a Butterscotch pudding as well as a French Vanilla pudding and it was amazing!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (151g)|
|Recipe Makes: 14 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 55 (64%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.1g||8 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.2g|
|Cholesterol 22.2mg||7 %|
|Sodium 6.5mg||0 %|
|Potassium 132.8mg||3 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.2g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g||4 %|
|Sugars, other 7.3g|
|Protein 0.7g||1 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 86
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!