1. Combine evaporated milk, skim milk, and margarine in a saucepan until lukewarm.
2. Add sugar, salt, yeast, egg and flour. Beat 2 minutes at medium speed, then stir in enough flour by hand (3-4 cups) so that dough pulls away from side of bowl. Transfer to lightly floured board and knead until dough no longer sticks.
3. Place ball of dough in lightly greased bowl, turning to grease top. Cover with saran wrap and towl and set aside in warm place to double in size (1-1 1/2 hours).
4. Punch down dough while still in bowl. Roll dough into desired shape and place in lightly oiled pan. Cover and let rise again for 1 additional hour. Start to prepare topping.
5. Add 1 tsp olive oil to dough. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes. (Now you are ready to top the pizza as desired and bake for an additional 10 - 15 minutes.) Enjoy!
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (328g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 109 (33%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 12.1g||16 %|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 62.1mg||19 %|
|Sodium 1974.6mg||68 %|
|Potassium 495.3mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.7g||12 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||6 %|
|Sugars, other 40.3g|
|Protein 14.5g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 335
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.