- Prepare a sheet cake and bake in a 9x13 pan. Cool.
- In a large sauce pot, combine sugar, milk, butter, and salt.
- Bring to a rolling boil over medium high heat, stirring constantly to prevent scorching.
- Once it reaches a boil, let boil for two to three minutes without stirring.
- Remove from heat and immediately stir in vanilla and cocoa powder.
- Beat until icing is smooth and starts to lose it's shine.
- Immediately pour onto cake.
- Allow to cool before serving.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (780g)|
|Recipe Makes: Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 538 (80%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 59.7g||80 %|
|Saturated Fat 37.1g||185 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 15.8g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.4g|
|Cholesterol 146mg||45 %|
|Sodium 167867.2mg||5789 %|
|Potassium 1059.6mg||28 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.9g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.3g||57 %|
|Sugars, other 22.6g|
|Protein 16.6g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 673
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!