1. Dice mushrooms and saute in a small amount of coconut oil
2. Break eggs into a large bowl and whip.
3. Combine all ingredients in bowl except for prosciutto.
4. Coat muffin pan using coconut oil and line the outside of each muffin hole with a strip of prosciutto.
5. Pour approximately 1/3 cup of egg and veggie mixture into each muffin hole.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (726g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 89 (31%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.9g||13 %|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 58.8mg||18 %|
|Sodium 1016mg||35 %|
|Potassium 1423.6mg||37 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.1g||9 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g||21 %|
|Sugars, other 25.9g|
|Protein 25.2g||36 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 290
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!