Prep Time 10 minsCook Time 15 minsTotal Time 25 mins
1) Preheat oven to 400ºF. Line baking sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
2) Unfold pastry sheets. Cut each sheet into 9 squares.
3) Toss pulled pork with BBQ sauce. Arrange pulled pork and cheese down center of the pastry squares.
4) Fold two opposite corners of each square over the filling and press edges to seal. Place on prepared baking sheet.
5) Combine egg and water. Brush each pastry with egg wash.
6) Bake 15-18 minutes, until golden brown. Serve warm or at room temperature.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 (224g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 531 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 59.1g||79 %|
|Saturated Fat 36.2g||181 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 17.2g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.2g|
|Cholesterol 359.4mg||111 %|
|Sodium 1086.8mg||37 %|
|Potassium 220.7mg||6 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.5g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 2.5g|
|Protein 46.6g||67 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 728
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!