For the crust:
1. Preheat the oven to 350°.
2. Spray 9 inch diameter springform pan with nonstick spray.
3. Blend cookie crumbs, pecans, brown sugar and ginger in food processor until nuts are finally ground
4. Add melted butter using on /off turns process until crumbs stick together
5. Press crumb mixture onto bottom and 2 inches up the side of prepared pan
6. Bake crust until set and lightly browned about 10 minutes
7. Cool completely
For the filling:
1. Using the electric mixer beat cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl until light and fluffy about two minutes
2. Beat in pumpkin
3. Add eggs 1 at a time beating on low speed to blend after each addition occasionally scraping down sides of bowl
4. Add flour, spices, and salt. Beat just to blend.
5. Beat in vanilla
6. Transfer filling to call the crust.
7. Bake cake at 350 Degreesuntil edges begin to crack and filling is just set inCenter (filling will move only slightly in center when pan is gently shaken) about one hour 20 minutes.
8. Cool for one hour
9. Cut around pan sides to loosen cake.
10. Chill uncovered in cake pan overnight.
For the topping:
1. Stir marshmallows and melt in large sauce pan over low heat until marshmallows are melted.
2. Remove from heat stir in vanilla and salt.
3. Cool marshmallow mixture to room temperature stirring occasionally.
4. Fold sour cream into marshmallow mixture.
5. Pour topping over cheesecake and spread evenly, leaving 1/2 inch plain border around the edges.
6. Chill to set topping at least one hour.
7. Cut around pan sides again. Remove pan sides.
Do Ahead: can be made 1 day ahead, keep chilled.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (145g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 127 (37%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 14.1g||19 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.5g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 6.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.3g|
|Cholesterol 144.1mg||44 %|
|Sodium 7199mg||248 %|
|Potassium 167mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 48.2g||14 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 46.9g|
|Protein 6.6g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 340
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!