1. Heat oven to 450F.
2. Sprinkle bacon, cheese and onion in pastry-lined pie pan.
3. Whisk eggs slightly, Beat in remaining ingredients.
4. Pour mixture into pie pan.
5. Bake for 15 minutes at 450F.
6. Reduce oven temperature to 300F.
7. Bake an additional 30 minutes.
8. Quiche is done when knife inserted 1 inch from edge comes out clean.
9. Importantlet stand 10 minutes before cutting.
I always saute the onions before adding to the Quiche.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (270g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6|
|Calories from Fat: 498 (76%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 55.3g||74 %|
|Saturated Fat 22.1g||110 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 21.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 5.6g|
|Cholesterol 790.7mg||243 %|
|Sodium 750.2mg||26 %|
|Potassium 388.4mg||10 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 4.8g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 4.6g|
|Protein 33.9g||48 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 653
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.