Bush on Top:
2 tablespoons butter, melted
? teaspoon dried parsley flakes
? teaspoon garlic powder
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Combine Bisquick with cold butter in a medium bowl using a pastry cutter or a large fork. You don't want to mix too thoroughly. There should be small chunks of butter in there that are about the size of peas. Add cheddar cheese, milk, and ? teaspoon garlic. Mix by hand until combined, but don't over mix.
3. Drop approximately ?-cup portions of the dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet using an ice cream scoop.
4. Bake for 15 to 17 minutes or until the tops of the biscuits begin to turn light brown.
5. When you take the biscuits out of the oven, melt 2 tablespoons butter is a small bowl in your microwave. Stir in ? teaspoon garlic powder and the dried parsley flakes. Use a brush to spread this garlic butter over the tops of all the biscuits. Use up all of the butter. Makes one dozen biscuits.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (148g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 64 (11%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 7.1g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g||19 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 15.2mg||5 %|
|Sodium 160mg||6 %|
|Potassium 158.6mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 107.2g||32 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.8g||15 %|
|Sugars, other 103.4g|
|Protein 14.6g||21 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 562
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.