1. Add olive oil to a skillet. Heat over medium.
2. Add diced onions sauté, until soft.
3. Add the sausage, cook until browned tossing occasionally
4. Add the greens, reduce the heat to medium low and cover.
5. Serve when the greens are wilted and soft.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (307g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 640 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 71.1g||95 %|
|Saturated Fat 25.6g||128 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 32.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 9.2g|
|Cholesterol 172.4mg||53 %|
|Sodium 1661.1mg||57 %|
|Potassium 690.6mg||18 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.9g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.4g||5 %|
|Sugars, other 7.6g|
|Protein 33.2g||47 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 817
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!