1. Mix ground turkey with garlic powder, salt and pepper and 3 tablespoons of chopped Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips and form into patty.
2. Pour vegetable oil into a cast iron or fry pan and heat oil at medium heat.
3. Add turkey patty to fry pan.
4. While burger is cooking, add bun, cut side down, to fry pan. Heat until grilled, 2 to 3 minutes, then remove.
5. Cook turkey burger over medium-low heat until cooked through, about 15 minutes. Turn off heat, then add Swiss cheese. Cover pan until cheese is melted.
6. Combine mayonnaise, ketchup and rest of chopped pickle and spread on top half of grilled bun.
7. On bottom of bun, layer lettuce, turkey patty and whole Vlasic® Bread and Butter Chips. Top with sauce and top of bun.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (338g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Serving|
|Calories from Fat: 321 (48%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 35.6g||48 %|
|Saturated Fat 10.6g||53 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.1g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.5g|
|Cholesterol 165.4mg||51 %|
|Sodium 965.4mg||33 %|
|Potassium 545.7mg||14 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.4g||13 %|
|Dietary Fiber 1.7g||7 %|
|Sugars, other 43.6g|
|Protein 42g||60 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 669
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.