1. In large bowl toss prepared vegetables with bacon, 2 tablespoons of the oil, thyme, and 1/4 teaspoon each salt and pepper. Spread evenly in 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Place pan on lowest oven rack of cold oven; turn oven setting to 425F. Roast 35 minutes, stirring vegetables every 10 minutes, until golden and tender.
2. Meanwhile, roll each pie crust to about 12 inches square. Cut each pie crust square into four free-form shapes; divide between two parchment-lined baking sheets.
3. Remove vegetables from oven; stir in 3/4 cup of the goat cheese, the vinegar, and garlic. Set aside. Leave oven on; adjust racks to lower center and upper positions.
4. Divide vegetable mixture among dough shapes, leaving generous 1-inch borders. Fold dough borders around vegetables, pleating as necessary to form tart edges. Sprinkle vegetables with remaining 1/4 cup goat cheese. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
5. Bake 20 minutes or until tarts are golden brown, exchanging baking sheet placement on racks and rotating sheets after 10 minutes. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and garnish with rosemary sprigs.
Makes 8 servings.
Recipe By Geo Ross
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (28g)|
|Recipe Makes: 8 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 96 (77%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 10.7g||14 %|
|Saturated Fat 4g||20 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 5.5g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.8g|
|Cholesterol 14.9mg||5 %|
|Sodium 103.4mg||4 %|
|Potassium 33.2mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 3.2g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 3g|
|Protein 3.9g||6 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 124
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.