1. Blend blue cheese, flour, butter and sage in a food processor until a sticky dough forms
2. Divide dough in half and roll into logs about 2 inches in diameter
3. Wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes. The rolls must be very firm before baking
4. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350?F
5. Remove plastic wrap and cut rolls into 1/4-inch slices. Place slices 1 inch apart on a baking sheet
6. Bake for 10-15 minutes, until golden. Let cool on a wire rack
7. To serve, top each shortbread with a small amount of goat cheese
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (25g)|
|Recipe Makes: 6 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 102 (77%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 11.4g||15 %|
|Saturated Fat 7.2g||36 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 2.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.4g|
|Cholesterol 29.8mg||9 %|
|Sodium 102.3mg||4 %|
|Potassium 22mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.3g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 5.7g|
|Protein 1.9g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 132
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!