Pre heat over to 375
1. Place a little olive oil in the bottom of a baking pan.
2. arrange the salmon in the pan.
3. top with salt, pepper, paprika and vinegar.
4. mix the remaining ingredients in a bowl
5. cover the salmon with the mixture
6. cover with foil and back for 45 minutes.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (182g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 27 (30%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 3g||4 %|
|Saturated Fat 0.4g||2 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 1.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 14.7mg||5 %|
|Sodium 32.7mg||1 %|
|Potassium 581.7mg||15 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.5g||3 %|
|Dietary Fiber 3.4g||14 %|
|Sugars, other 7.1g|
|Protein 8.4g||12 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Calories per serving: 91
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!