1. Brown sausage over medium heat.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Combine biscuit mix, cheese, and sausage in a large bowl.
4. Gradually add about 1 cup of water to mix, tossing with a fork until whole mixture is moist.
5. Shape into 1 - 1.5 inch balls.
6. Place two inches apart on baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake each sheet for 12 - 15 minutes and cool balls on wire racks.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (30g)|
|Recipe Makes: 36 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 83 (73%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 9.2g||12 %|
|Saturated Fat 4.6g||23 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3.4g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0.7g|
|Cholesterol 25mg||8 %|
|Sodium 213mg||7 %|
|Potassium 50.1mg||1 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.7g||1 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 1.7g|
|Protein 5.6g||8 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 113
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!