1. Take dough out of can in a whole sheet.
2. Press perforated edges together to form one sheet of dough.
3. Spread sausage over dough evenly.
4. Starting with a long edge, roll dough and sausage into a log.
5. Refrigerate log overnight or until firm.
6. Slice 1/2 inch pieces from the log and place on baking sheet.
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 12-18 minutes.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (125g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 335 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 37.3g||50 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.5g||68 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 16.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 4.6g|
|Cholesterol 86.2mg||27 %|
|Sodium 911.5mg||31 %|
|Potassium 286.9mg||8 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.5g||2 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g||1 %|
|Sugars, other 5.2g|
|Protein 16.7g||24 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 430
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!