1. Finely chop peppers, onions, and garlic
2. Sauté peppers with onions for 10 minutes, adding minced garlic in the last 2.5 minutes
3. Combine sautéed ingredients with Apple Cider Vinegar, Lemon Juice, and Salt in a food processor, blending to a fine puree.
4. Replace ingredients in the frying pan, then pour in the beer and bring mixture to a boil.
5. Simmer on low for 20 minutes, jar while still hot in heat-sanitized mason jars.
|Serving Size: 1 (0g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1|
|Calories from Fat: 0 (NaN%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 0g||0 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 0g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 0mg||0 %|
|Potassium 0mg||0 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 0g|
|Protein 0g||0 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
BigOven Pro required
Eat healthier with nutrition info.
Calories, carbs, protein, sodium, fiber and more - easily calculate from any recipe.