1. Peel bananas, put in medium-sized bowl and mash with fork.
2. Stir in melted margarine, honey, and orange juice concentrate.
3. In separate bowl, stir together flour, soda, and salt; add to bananas.
4. Add vanilla and sunflower seeds; mix well.
5. Pour into oiled 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
6. Bake at 350-degrees for 55 to 60 minutes.
7. Remove from pan; cool before slicing.
139 calories per slice
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (46g)|
|Recipe Makes: 16 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 60 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 6.7g||9 %|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g||6 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.1g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 146mg||5 %|
|Potassium 143.5mg||4 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 16.3g||5 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.1g||8 %|
|Sugars, other 14.2g|
|Protein 2.1g||3 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 127
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!