1. In a medium bowl, toss shrimp with salt, pepper, and juice from one lime.
2. Sauté shrimp around 1-2 minutes each side, until the shrimp is pink and cooked through. Avoid overcrowding the pan, so you may need to sauté the shrimp in batches. Set aside.
3. Place chopped lettuce, tomatoes, cilantro, avocados, and shrimp in a large salad bowl.
4. In a small bowl, mix olive oil, juice from 2 limes, honey, chili powder, salt and pepper to form the dressing.
5. Toss salad with dressing.
6. Salt and pepper to taste.
7. Add tortilla chips to the sides of the bowls and enjoy!
Inspired by Iowa Girl Eats.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (546g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 182 (47%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 20.2g||27 %|
|Saturated Fat 3g||15 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 12.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 3g|
|Cholesterol 221.1mg||68 %|
|Sodium 279.3mg||10 %|
|Potassium 1282.9mg||34 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.6g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 14.5g||58 %|
|Sugars, other 18.1g|
|Protein 28.9g||41 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 387
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!