- Blend vinaigrette ingredients in a blender until smooth, about 1 minute.
- Toss shrimp with kosher salt and 2 tablespoons vinaigrette in a bowl and marinate, covered and cilled, 20 minutes.
- Preheat broiler.
- Stir together paprika, salt and sugar in a small bowl.
- Rub both sides of watermelon with oil and sprinkle with paprika mixture.
- Broil watermelon in a shallow baking pan 3 inches fron heat, turning once, until browned, 8 to 10 minutes total.
- Pat shrimp dry.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch heavy skillet over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking.
- Cook shrimp, turning once, until just cooked through, 4 to 5 minutes total.
- Divide watermelon slices among 4 plates and top with shrimp and arugula.
- Drizzle each serving with 2 tablespoons vinaigrete and sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (390g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4|
|Calories from Fat: 408 (78%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 45.3g||60 %|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g||31 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 31.6g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 6.1g|
|Cholesterol 18.2mg||6 %|
|Sodium 320.4mg||11 %|
|Potassium 494.1mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.1g||8 %|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g||9 %|
|Sugars, other 25.8g|
|Protein 6g||9 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 524
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.