1. preheat oven to approximately 200 degrees celcius
2. put puff pastry in suitable dish
3. whisk eggs with milk and scone mix
4. add prefered ingredients i usually have bacon onions or for vegitarian just spinach
5. pour into dish with puff pastry place in oven to bake for approx 1 hour or untill cooked
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1497g)|
|Recipe Makes: 1 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 1615 (68%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 179.4g||239 %|
|Saturated Fat 57.7g||289 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 73.7g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 22.7g|
|Cholesterol 4349.1mg||1338 %|
|Sodium 2951.4mg||102 %|
|Potassium 2560.4mg||67 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.3g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g||23 %|
|Sugars, other 28.5g|
|Protein 152.3g||218 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 2358
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!