- Heat 2 tsp oil in large skillet on medium-high heat
- Add Onion & bacon, stir-fry 4 min
- Add Bok Choy and stir-fry 2 min
- Add bell pepper, giner and garlic and stir-fry till veggies start to soften about 4 min.
- Remove vegetables to a bowl
- Return skillet to heat, add 1 t. of the oil. when hot add chicken stir-fry 4 min
- Add eggs to bowl with vegetables
- Return skillet to heat, add 1 t. of the oil. when hot add eggs and scramble
- Add eggs to bowl with vegetables and chicken
- Return skillet to heat, add 1 t. of the oil. & curry powder cook 30 sec, til fragrant
- Add rice, stir till coated eavenly, press down and cook undisturbed for 3-4 min till bottom is slightly crispy
- Return vegetables, chicken and eggs to skillet add soy sauce ans stir-fry for 3 min
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (1181g)|
|Recipe Makes: 4 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 449 (35%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 49.9g||67 %|
|Saturated Fat 13.3g||67 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 22.3g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 8.4g|
|Cholesterol 821.7mg||253 %|
|Sodium 849.8mg||29 %|
|Potassium 870mg||23 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 157.3g||46 %|
|Dietary Fiber 9.9g||40 %|
|Sugars, other 147.4g|
|Protein 45.5g||65 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 1274
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
What would you serve with this? Link in another recipe.