1. Place pork in slow cooker.
2. Mix Seasoning Mix, ketchup, brown sugar and vinegar until blended.
3. Pour over pork and cover.
4. Cook 8 hours on LOW or 4 hours on HIGH.
5. Remove pork from slow cooker.
6. Shred pork, using 2 forks.
7. Return pork to slow cooker. '
8. Mix and heat with sauce before serving.
9. Serve on sandwich rolls, if desired.
View line-by-line Nutrition Insights™: Discover which ingredients contribute the calories/sodium/etc.
|Serving Size: 1 Serving (182g)|
|Recipe Makes: 10 Servings|
|Calories from Fat: 217 (44%)|
|Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat 24.1g||32 %|
|Saturated Fat 9g||45 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 10.9g|
|Polyunsanturated Fat 2.8g|
|Cholesterol 133.4mg||41 %|
|Sodium 442.6mg||15 %|
|Potassium 500mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 32.8g||10 %|
|Dietary Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Sugars, other 32.8g|
|Protein 34.4g||49 %|
Powered by: USDA Nutrition Database
Disclaimer: Nutrition facts are derived from linked ingredients (shown at left in colored bullets) and may or may not be complete. Always consult a licensed nutritionist or doctor if you have a nutrition-related medical condition.
Calories per serving: 491
Get detailed nutrition information, including item-by-item nutrition insights, so you can see where the calories, carbs, fat, sodium and more come from.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first!